5/23/09

in your face.

the beautiful one
the first few days have been an amazing dichotomy of blissful joy and humbling exhaustion. 
but worth it, darn it all. so worth it. 
remind me to tell you all her birth story as soon as I can remember what day it is, or what time it is, or how to count "1,2,3..." instead of naming the months "january, february, march..." (true story)
and oh yeah, great big shout out to petra for being a great big girl, and being minimally attention hungry. she is a dream.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah! she is adorable!

Myke said...

So awesome! I really miss you guys. I think I've said something like that on the last few posts on your blog.

diana said...

both of your girls are beauties, glad to hear you're doing well.

chelsea :: stock said...

d- you are so right, and I in no way wanted to infer that I don't find BOTH my girls equally beautiful...

thank you for your consideration.

Jade said...

Are you effing kidding me that baby is so FREAKING gorgeous! I want to smooch her and bite her! You quite possibly have the two cutest kids! Peighton has a lot to live up to with beautiful cousins like that!! You are an amazing baby maker (and jeff too I guess)! Love you miss you

Sara said...

Congrats! Love the pic of Petra and Rilla. Two girls...so much fun!