12/24/10

seasons greeti-countdown




1 day before Christmas ::


Christmas Eve! the week that started out not so great, actually ended with a lovely day. Activities included writing cards, decorating cookies for Santa, and remembering the meaning of Christmas through the telling of the Nativity story. Beyond the normal characters, Petra's nativity included some snowmen, Super Brush, a queen soap, some teddy bears, and of course, Santa. She also provided a nice house for them to sleep in so they wouldn't have to sleep in the "staple." She made sure everyone crowded in tight, and had the best view. I like her version, because really, Jesus Christ is everyone's Savior. No matter who they are. 






I love Christmas. I really do. 

2 comments:

Chanel Reed said...

Hmm. I wish there was a way to put in words how much I love you and your family. I miss you guys.

Laura said...

I'm glad queen soap was there.