1/8/11

you got your new boyfriend





I might have had a mild meltdown. 


this week I couldn't get my house clean and today I couldn't get myself to shower. both happened tonight, eventually, but I still have a laundry list a mile long of things to be gone through and organized so I only feel mildly better. sometimes my days race by but I feel like I am running through water. I can't get away from the monster that is the mess, the dirt, the ideal. can't get motivated to do it all again. I just need to find the rhythm. falling short of perfect is expected. falling short of mediocre is irritating. 


.......


I did organize my jewelry box. and I have to admit, finding the old polaroid of high school jeff did lift my mood a little. now his eyes peek out at me every time I need to get a pair of earrings. I think he does it to make me laugh. he's good like that. 

1 comment:

Jade said...

I hear you sister!! can I get an AMEN!!?? I seriously feel like I am in a baptist church right now because I feel like screaming out how much I agree with you right now...haha! So hard to keep up with the mess and everytime you turn around there it is again staring you in the face! Mocking you, judging you saying, "you can't even keep your house clean for five min? what kind of homemaker are you?" well you are not alone chels we all feel it! love you so much