6/2/08

"it's all in your head"

i like my town.
a walk, between friends. 
destination?
stop, to see the flowers.
spring appreciated ::purple
friend? if you wouldn't terribly mind...?
I love grey skies, don't you? they make such a setting. 
a winding path sounds like mystery to me. 
more flowers? how delightful. 
spring appreciated ::yellow
a quick frolic in the park. 
you see me.
I see you.
white in spring is very 'in' this season, did you know?
spring appreciated ::white
a quick splash rejuvenates the senses. 
friend, I am a bit tired of pushing, could you please? thank you. 
on our way back home then, thank you for the company on our walk, between friends. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'd almost forgotten what green looked like. Gorgeous.

kayleen said...

nice. very lyrical.


i laughed out loud at pita's little hand pushing the button. so funny.

Celeste and Devyn said...

Wow! So pretty and love the pictures! We are so jealous of your view, so green!

We are flying to Alaska on the 20th and we have a stop in Seattle but its only for a couple hours ...boo... if it was longer we could have met up!

Hina Schneider said...

Wow! The place you guys live at is very pretty. I love the photos you took, their amazing.

Unknown said...

It is so pretty there!