1/3/11

in the sun she grew

I bought these jammies before petra was even born. I couldn't comprehend her ever being big enough to fill them. then she was. and then she was too big. now she has a little sister who is big enough to wear them. right cutely, I might add. I got a little misty pulling them out of the drawer. 




and I might have gotten a little misty when this little girl came walking down the hall at church proudly wearing her brand new CTR necklace. this is the little baby, who was too tiny to fill the jammies? so big, so beautiful, so intelligent, so funny. 




sometimes I get the sneaking suspicion that these are the very best days. 

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It was good to see you on Sunday! Love your girls.

Celeste and Devyn said...

You guys make cute kids.

Now hurry up and come to AZ haha I'm excited get Rills and Hollis together :)


Its crazy how fast they grow.

Steve Connolly said...

Awesome angels Chelsea!

Love the CTR bling...

( The "C" needs a little love though... )

-Mr. C