2/22/11

jogography.3



 "happiness is one of the many emotions I will experience in a day." -- carrie fisher*


:: :: :: 


I got girl scout cookies today. samoas. I can remember the first time I had a samoa as a little girl. I remember thinking that I had never had something so delicious. 


also today, it slushed, snowed, rained, hailed, snowed again and sun-shined all before lunch. it was bizarre, and super rad to watch. 


it is supposed to snow again tomorrow. I have provisions - another box of samoas, all the fixin's for stew, a loaf of central market french bread (thank you love,) and a new library book. 


I will find any excuse not to leave my house. but I have to admit, these are pretty good excuses. 












*(as close as I can remember from her interview with Oprah recently)

No comments: