3/12/11

mud be hanged.

I edited this in just about no-time at all. not supah fancy, I'm just proud that I now know how.


our backyard is like a giant sponge at the moment. every step produces a satisfying squish of muddy water between the toes.  this did not stop us from getting some fresh air at twilight. spring! 

:: :: ::

I had a friend over today. I didn't clean too well before hand, and while she is kind enough not to care, I was actually quite ashamed of myself afterward. Her twin babies had to crawl on my floor which, in the full light of day, was actually pretty filthy. oops. I was so ashamed that I spent my friday night doing some pretty hot and heavy cleaning. now I need a do-over. hey sarah, next time my house will be sparklin'! you and your small fry deserve it. 

No comments: