3/4/11

whoosh

me and jeff spent the morning together. he took the day off and we had plans to go to the temple together. except that the temple was closed for maintenance. fail. so instead we walked around the grounds and shivered and talked for a while about how sad and hopeful life could be. it was sweet. neither of us was falling asleep or multi tasking so, score! I like touching base with this guy every once in a while. it's nice that we evolve, as people. it makes it easy to keep falling in love with him over and over. 


awkward, handsome. 


mad props to laura for being the second mom to my kids that she is and watching the girls today. when told they were going to  laura's, petra dreamily said "oh I just love sister allred..." and rilla nearly jumped out of my arms saying "roara!" ... I think they like it better over there than they do here. no wait, I know they do. they are certified to adopt, and really, my kids would volunteer for the job if I'd let em. if you know of any other applicants... let em know! 


(photo by kandk)

1 comment:

diana said...

cute picture.

i want a picture of just me and bryce, one that one of us isn't holding the camera in.

i love those touching base moments, refreshing.