2/25/11

i'm joey.*





this is my how my kitchen looks right now. like, I just snapped this shot. we got remnants of lunch, leftover valentine's decorations, and if you look closely, our pink flamingo cookie jar that jeff's buddies gave us as a wedding present. he gets a spot wherever we go. oh, and open cupboards. I always forget to close the dang cupboards. sorry babe, pretend you didn't see that. I love this time of day because if (and that is a big "if") the sun is shining, we get lots of light in here, and if my floors are (relatively) clean, my house looks bright and perty. 


all the snow in the back yard is gone, except for where the roof shadows the yard. there it is a blanket of white with little Petra foot and hand prints in it. cute. 


I am in a weird mood today, can you tell? I got things on my mind. 














* anyone see the "Jordon" episode of "I Used to be Fat" on MTV? By far the best episode. His trainer was an endless fountain of one-liners, ("come here sweet prince" "these cones are little baby bunnies, you do not want to kill them." "boom!") and despite his meat-head appearance, he seemed to really care about the kid. heart and humor. that's what this episode had. the light that the kid has in his eyes at the end? priceless. he shines. please tell me someone else has seen this. 

4 comments:

Spencer Reed said...

i miss this place.

kate said...

i've seen it. that flamingo cookie jar is awesome.

afton said...

i've seen the episode. by far my favorite one! i try to work in "boom! power stance" into most of my conversations these days. i just find it so motivating and appropriate for most situations.

xywhit said...

i totally saw that episode. haha. that guy was awesome. V-day decorations look rad. and you're welcome for the cookie jar.